Throughout the week you’ll blow-dry, straighten, or curl your hair constantly. We all do it and, because it’s a regular thing, it’s important to make sure you have the best products to go with your heated styling tool. After doing a little research, I’ve found some of the best products to compliment your blow-drying, straightener, and curling iron and of course, something extra to give your hair a little TLC.
1. Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray - If you’re a regular reader you probably know how much we love this product! According to fellow blogger Staci, “The spray also acts as a thermal protectant from the harsh heat your dryer emits, and contains oils that make your hair soft and sleek instead of frizzy and dried out – like a standard blow-dry can do."
2. Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist – This light mist is humidity resistant, has tons of nutrients and anti-oxidants to strengthen your hair. On top of all that, it helps protect your hair color.
1. Kenra Hot Spray - Kenra knows a thing or two about multitasking products. This super product helps protect your hair from thermal damage while adding hold to your style. Bonus: it doesn't weigh your hair down like many other holding products.
2. Bumble & Bumble Straight - This little tube packs a major punch: heat protectant + smoothing creme. It works with your hair's natural integrity while giving you smooth, sleek style. It's safe for color and chemically treated hair and smells like a dream.
1. Pureology Texture Twist - This texturing creme is the best of all worlds: it will protect your color, protect your hair from the heat, and hold your curl. You have to try it!
2. Redken Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist - Of all the hair products I've tried, this one might be my favorite! It protects throughout the blow dry and helps hold style, volume, and curls in the end.
These are some of my favorite products to use with heated styling tools. What do you use? Have a product you really love? Leave a review!
For the love of hair,