Like most women, my favorite nail color changes with the seasons. In the spring and summer, I go for sheer nudes and light pinks. When fall runs around, I'm all about deep reds, grays, and dark tans. Here are my top 5 favorite nail colors for fall.
1. Orbis Non Sufficit by Rescue Beauty Lounge - This bold jeweled hue is a refreshing change from the fall's usual maroons and burgundys. Hunter green is easy to work into your Halloween costume *and* is perfect for the holidays. Too bold for your digits? Try it on your toes when you get your next pedi!
2. Storm Bird by Nars - The ultimate gray! Not too dark, not too light, this is perfect for everyday wear. I love that it is glam enough for a night out, but polished enough for the office. Try this shade if you love the look of black and navy polish, but are too nervous to try it.
3. Wooden Shoe Like to Know? by OPI - The copper shimmer (which is a little tough to see in this photo) takes this neutral to the next level. This is another shade that's equal parts sassy and professional, making it ideal for any day of the week.
4. Chancer by Butter London - A pretty burgundy will match the pretty leaves in fall and transition seamlessly into the cheer that Christmas brings. This has just the right amount of glittery shimmer, meaning you look "grown-up glam" instead of "high school winter formal".
5. Jazz by Essie - Ok, ok... Jazz isn't technically a hot, exciting color for fall, but a strong nude is imperative to a woman's nail polish collection! This color is perfect for professionals who need some nail color in their lives but have employers who say otherwise. Plus, those inevitable chips are easy to disguise with a shade like this one!
What is your favorite color for a fall mani? Share with us!
For the love of hair (and nails!)