Back in our My Best Friend's Hair days, we teamed up with Kenra for this fun Halloween tutorial!
If there is a Halloween costume more classic than the witch, we’re hard pressed to find it. But traditional doesn't have to mean boring! Here’s our modern, fun take on this bewitching style!
1. In sections, spray hair with Kenra Platinum Hot Spray 20 and flat iron
2. Spray clip-in extension with Silkening Mist and straighten with flat iron
3. Backcomb small sections of hair prior to adding extension
4. Clip extension underneath small section of hair and cover
5. Finish entire style with Silkening Mist.
With hair this great, you can skip the giant, pointed hat. Fake the appearance of pale skin by using a powder foundation a few shades lighter than your usual stuff and lightly dust your face and neck. Add a deep red or black lip, major eyeliner and mascara, and even a fake mole. For your outfit, add some sex appeal with your favorite LBD, striped or fishnet tights, and heels. The broomstick is optional.
For the love of hair and Halloween,
Kenra + My Best Friend's Hair