Back in our My Best Friend's Hair days, we teamed up with Kenra for this fun Halloween tutorial!
Many shy away from this classic (and totally killer) Halloween style because it seems too tough to create at home. Not so! This style works especially well for curly girls and naturalistas! Let your Bride of Frankenstein free by following these steps - no wig necessary!
1. Mist damp hair with Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray and dry hair
2. Start style by creating a ball pony just at the crown of the head to use as the base
3. Spray all over with Kenra Volume Spray 25
4. Work Kenra Creme Paste 20 through ends
5. Add a white hair extension for effect or spray with white tinted hair spray for effect
For the costume, wear all white and add some major shoulder pads. Keep makeup simple with a lightly lined eye and a deep red or black lip. Painting your man’s face green? Well, that’s another story.
For the love of hair and Halloween,
Kenra + My Best Friend's Hair