It can be tough to add va-va-voom to fine, limp locks, but it doesn't have to be! Here are our favorite products to boost fine hair.
1. Kenra Volumizing Shampoo - Go for a body-building shampoo instead of a hydrating one. Of all hair types, fine hair has the most moisture naturally. The sulfates in many shampoos damage your hair and strip it of natural moisture. This Kenra shampoo (and all of their shampoos, actually) is sulfate-free.
2. Kenra Volumizing Conditioner - This conditioner gets the job done, but is light enough to not weigh your hair down. This conditioner contains wheat proteins, which fatten each hair strand and make your hair appear thicker.
3. Schwarzkopf Pro Osis+ Dust It Mattifying Powder - Try adding a bit of this unique powder to hair for a mega-boost. Thickening agents like silica increase hair thickness! And because it is a powder, it is great for soaking up extra moisture on second day style.
4. Aquage Volumizing Treatment - This product is an amazing volumizing leave-in formula that you can massage through your damp locks right after a shower, not to mention the beautiful shine it will add as well! For maximum thickness, pair it with Aquage SeaExtend Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
5. Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity - Avoid firm-hold, stiff hairsprays, as they can fracture your hair when you comb it out. This flexible hold spray is your best bet for quality hold.
What are your go-to products for adding volume? Review your favorites on our Product Matchmaker.
For the love of hair,